Skip to Services content
Click here for more community service requests. Including but not limited to WVU alert system, student athletic ticket help and assistance with the online parking system.

Services (6)


The online parking system allows users to manage permits and parking tickets.

Transfer Equivalency Review Request

Request course credits to be evaluated for transfer equivalency

Transient Course Request

Advisors may use this service to submit students' Undergraduate Transient Applications for review.

Football and Men’s Basketball Ticket Support for Students

Support for student tickets for football or basketball requested through WVUGame.

Student Questions and Complaints

Grievances and appeals can be submitted through this service.

WVU Emergency Alert System

Request assistance with WVU's emergency alert system.