Transient Course Request


West Virginia University students who wish to take courses at another institution must complete either the Transient Application PDF and email it to their advisor. Students who wish to participate in a study abroad program should complete the Study Abroad Request process.

After receiving the student's Transient Application form, advisors should use this service to complete the advisor certification items. Submit a ticket to begin the workflow and attach the student's Transient Application to your submission. Office of Admissions staff will receive these items and verify the submission.


Advisors may use this service to submit students' transient course requests for Dean/Designee approval.


There is no charge to request or use this service.

Submit a Ticket


Service ID: 25743
Fri 2/2/18 11:47 AM
Mon 3/8/21 2:13 PM