Skip to Services content

Transient Course Request


WVU students wanting to take courses at another institution must complete the Undergraduate Transient Application form and submit it to their advisor.

After receiving the student's Transient Course Application form, advisors can use this service to complete their advisor certification items. Click Certify Request to complete these items and attach the student's Undergraduate Transient Application form to your submission. Office of Admissions staff will receive these items and verify the submission.


Advisors may use this service to submit students' transient course requests for Dean/Designee approval.


There is no charge to request or use this service.

For additional information, check these categories in the Knowledge Base:

Community Services Articles

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

Community Services Requests