My Recently Visited Services

Submitting a ticket through this Check-In process will put you in a queue, first come, first served basis. DO NOT provide your Social Security Number or credit card information on this form.

Request course credits to be evaluated for transfer equivalency. If you have an active WVU Login account, please sign in before submitting your request. Complete the form with information regarding the transfer course in question.

Under the University's Office 365 license, current employees and students may install Microsoft Office on up to 5 computers and 5 mobile devices.

Request help from WVU Tech computer support staff.

Advisors may use this service to submit Transient Applications for review.

Use this service to request for application work on an ITS academic system. This service is not intended for access requests, general use or help assistance.

Systems to which direct access is possible only while on campus can be reached remotely using the MasterApps server.

Submit this form to request approval for technology purchase requests for web application or software, hardware or consulting services.

Order WVU stationery or business cards.

Any WVU instructor can use this service to submit a request for a test scan.

Request login account access for someone who does not already have a WVU Login.

WVU uses Blackboard's learning management system under our branding of it as eCampus. Every course offered at WVU is included in eCampus, but it is up to each instructor whether to use the course's eCampus site.

Submit support requests to the ITS Service Desk.

Use this service to request a new Mountaineer Card.

Request to receive notifications and updates for current issues and outages. Do not use this request to log a new issue. To report a new issue or request a service, please search the Service Catalog for the appropriate service.

Request access to FTP-Depot for data transfers. Only technologists who would need access through this service should use this request.

Transfer large or confidential files.

Web-based file sharing and collaboration for university offices and departments.

Students at Potomac State College can submit grievances and appeals through this service.

Advisors may use this service to submit Study Abroad Applications for review.

WVU instructors can receive iClicker troubleshooting support for both iClicker Cloud and iClicker Classic.

Request software for your personal computer.

Currently enrolled students may use this service to submit inquiries about financial aid, student accounts or student services offered through the Office of the University Registrar.

Sodexo services staff can submit meal plan enhancements using this service.