Skip to Services content

Public Inquiry Submission


Public users, such as parents and potential students, may submit inquiries about Financial Aid, Student Accounts or services offered through the Office of the University Registrar (ex: transcripts, verifications and schedule of courses). Click the  Submit Inquiry button to begin your request.


Anyone may use this service.


There is no charge to request or use this service.

For additional information, check these categories in the Knowledge Base:

Academic Resource Articles

Community Services Articles

Accounts & Access Articles

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

College, Dept & Regional Support Requests

Accounts & Access Requests

Academic Systems Requests