Skip to Services content

Web Clock (MyTime)


WVU hourly employees who are required to clock in and out may do so using the Web Clock application, which can be found under the MyTime tab in MyAccess. If you encounter problems, click the Web Clock Help button.


Any WVU employee required to clock in and out due to their non-exempt FLSA status may use the Web Clock application.


There is no charge to request or use this service.

For additional information, check these categories in the Knowledge Base:

MyAccess, MyTime & MyHR Articles

Administrative & Business Articles

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

MyAccess, MyTime & MyHR Requests

Administrative & Business Requests