Skip to Services content



The MyAccess site is where employees can manage leave, clock in or out, update personal information or access certain administrative systems, including Mountaineer Marketplace, MAP and the parking system.

MyAccess is limited to hard-wired computers and wireless access using the WVU.Encrypted network. If you are off campus, you can use Citrix at to log into MyAccess. View the How to Access the MyAccess Site article to learn more about using Citrix. 

If you need help using MyAccess or wish to report a problem, click the MyAccess Help button.

Services to which MyAccess provides access:


Any employee may use the service.


There is no charge to request or use this service.

For additional information, check these categories in the Knowledge Base:

MyAccess, MyTime & MyHR Articles

Administrative & Business Articles

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

MyAccess, MyTime & MyHR Requests

Administrative & Business Requests