Skip to Services content

Website for Student Organization


Student organizations can request a new website or redesign of an existing website for their organization. To begin your request for a WVU Main Campus organization, click on Request Site button. PSC student organizations must contact René Trezise at


Any student representing a recognized student organization with an advisor can submit a website request.


There is no charge to request or use this service.

For additional information, check these categories in the Knowledge Base:

Web Site Articles

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

Web Site Requests