Skip to Services content

Update Your WVU Contact Information (MyHR)


Your postal addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information can be updated through MyAccess. Log into MyAccess using the button in the upper right corner, and then click the MyHR tab. If there is incorrect data that you cannot edit, refer to the Update Your Personal Information article in the IT Knowledge Base.

If you need assistance with using the MyHR system, click the MyHR Help button to submit a ticket.


Any university employee can use MyAccess to update contact information.


There is no charge to request or use this service.

For additional information, check these categories in the Knowledge Base:

MyAccess, MyTime & MyHR Articles

Administrative & Business Articles

Accounts & Access Articles

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

MyAccess, MyTime & MyHR Requests

Administrative & Business Requests

Accounts & Access Requests