Skip to Services content

Report a MAP Reconciliation Issue with Your IT Bill


If you are unable to reconcile your IT bill in MAP, click Billing Assistance to submit a ticket. You will be asked to provide the department funding and MAP invoice number before submitting your request.


Any WVU employee of a department supported by ITS may request to use this service.


There is no cost to request assistance with an IT Bill. Some additional services may require a fee. Funding information is required when submitting your request. 

For additional information, check these categories in the Knowledge Base:

Telephone Articles

Voicemail Articles

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

Telecommunication Requests