Skip to Services content

Request Access to IT Bill


If you need to add or change access to an IT Bill for new or existing users, click Billing Access Request to submit a ticket. Include the funding information for which you are requesting a change in access.


Any WVU employee of a department supported by ITS may request to use this service.


There is no cost to request access changes for an IT Bill. Some additional services may require a fee. Funding information is required when submitting your request.