Skip to Services content

Report a MyTime 502 Designee Error Message


If you receive the 502 Designee Error message when trying to accept a designee, click the Report 502 Error button to request assistance. You will need to know the supervisor's name requesting the designee and the name of the designee trying to accept the request.


Any university employee using the MyTime Designee Management system can report this error.


There is no charge to receive assistance with this issue.