Skip to Services content

Update or Change in Phone Service


Click the Update Phone Service button to provide Telecommunications with information regarding changes or updates to your unit's billing and phone service.


Requests for changes in a unit's telephone service or the way that it is charged must come to the ITS Service Desk from the designated departmental representative for telecommunications. Your Expert Business Office should be able to tell you who plays that role in your department if you need to submit a request.


There are charges associated with using the university's phone service and with some requests for changes in that service. They depend on the specifics of the request. All requests must include a billing code in case charges are incurred.