Skip to Services content
Manage leave, report hours, update contact information.

Services (10)

Manage Leave (MyTime)

Request or review leave for vacation, illness, or other reasons, or report a problem with that process.

MyExpenses Help

Request help for MyExpenses.

No Leave Types Found for Employee

Report a Leave Error in MyTime.

Report a MyTime 403 Forbidden Error Message

Report a 403 Forbidden Error message in MyTime (Web Clock, Time Card, Leave Request System).

Report a MyTime 502 Designee Error Message

Report a 502 Designee Error message in MyTime.

Time Cards (MyTime)

Review, edit or approve time cards or report a problem with these processes.

Update Your WVU Contact Information (MyHR)

Your postal addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information can be updated through MyHR.

Wall Clock Issue (MyTime)

Report a problem using the wall-mounted time clocks with your Mountaineer ID card.

Web Clock (MyTime)

Clock in or out online using Web Clock. Report a problem with that process.

W-2 Assistance

Use this service to submit your W-2 questions and a WVU Tax Service assistant will contact you.