Skip to Knowledge Base content

Search300 Results

On and off campus locations that accept Mountaineer Cards.
Have a question about two-factor authentication? Start with our Duo Two-Factor Authentication FAQ!
After you have purchased the JMP software from SLIC/CRA, follow these instructions to install JMP on your computer.
Learn how to install JMP or update your license for SAS and JMP.
Find instructions to set up your phone for use with Duo two-factor authentication at WVU.
Instructions for authenticating to Duo using a passcode.
Instructions for setting up a U2F YubiKey token for Duo authentication.
Instructions for setting up two-factor authentication (Duo).
Steps to activate your Duo account through the Duo app after you've received a new phone, but kept the same phone number.
Instructions for removing an authentication device.
Acronyms used by ITS.
How to claim your Login to get access to WVU systems.
Changing your Login password before it expires or in the case that you forgot your password.
Learn why you are still receiving an email reminder and how to stop it.
Have a question about the WVU Directory? Start with the WVU Directory FAQ.