Request Websites for Your Department


University Relations' Digital Services provides website design and support to the University.

How do I request a website for my department?

If you want to request a University website, go to and click Request a website.

You can also find official graphics, policies and guidelines, and other resources at this site.

Note: If you have any questions, contact Digital Services at 304-293-5305 or




Article ID: 6694
Tue 6/9/15 11:13 AM
Tue 2/19/19 12:39 PM