Skip to Knowledge Base content

Access for WVU Faculty and/or Advisors

Tags faculty


WVU faculty and/or advisors are granted access by the Office of the University Registrar.

Need access?

If you need to update your faculty or advisor role, follow the steps below:

  1. Visit
  2. Click the Forms menu tab.
  3. Click Faculty/Advisor Role Update under the Administrative & Faculty/Staff section.
  4. Follow the instructions on the form to complete and submit your role update request.

For all other faculty or advisor access questions, please contact the Office of the University Registrar at or call 304-293-5355.


Article ID: 27942
Tue 3/21/17 4:44 PM
Mon 5/14/18 2:46 PM