Skip to Knowledge Base content
Accessing MyHR and updating your contact information.

Courtesy assignments have a MyHR tab as well; however, some of the information being pulled is not maintained in MAP and will not be viewable.

Mailing addresses and phone numbers can be updated using the Personal Information link on the MyHR tab.

Articles (3)

Pinned Article MyHR Training Resources

Links to training documents and videos for MyHR.

Cannot Access MyHR

What to do if you receive a blank screen while trying to access MyHR.

Update Your Personal Information (for WVU Employees)

How to update your personal information (for WVU employees).