Student Questions and Complaints


Students concerns are very important to all of us at West Virginia University. For emergency situations, please call the appropriate unit immediately.

WVU Campus Police
304-293-COPS (2677)
WVU Carruth Center
for psychological crises

The University has the following grievance and appeal processes in place.

If you have exhausted all relevant processes, or do not see a relevant process on the list above, submit a ticket on this page to ask a question or register a complaint. Your information will be sent to the appropriate WVU administrator. 


Any WVU Morgantown Campus student may use the processes listed above. If you are a WVU Tech student, please click here to access your resources. If you are a Potomac State student, please click here to access your resources.

Please be aware, however, that many of these processes must be activated within specific deadlines. Consult the specific process for more information. WVU students and their advocates (e.g. parents, advisors) can also ask a question or register a complaint by submitting a ticket on this page. University employees attempting to file a grievance should contact Employee Relations.


There is no charge to request or use this service.



Submit a Ticket


Service ID: 18171
Mon 3/6/17 12:39 PM
Thu 7/29/21 12:02 PM