Request a Mountaineer Card Replacement


Visit an ITS Service Center to replace a Mountaineer Card. If your card is lost or stolen, first go to and click Report Lost Card. This will deactivate your card. Once a replacement card is printed, go to and click Report Found Card to activate the new card.

Important: This service is intended to be used on location at an ITS Service Center location. Please create a request by submitting a ticket after you arrive at the ITS Service Center. You will need an active login. If you have not activated your login account, please go to


WVU faculty, staff, students, Mountaineer Temps, retirees, visiting dignitaries and vendors working on campus may request this service.


There is a $30 replacement fee to replace cards. Replacement charges for students will be billed to the student's account and can be paid via the STAR Information System. In some instances, damaged cards may be replaced for free if the damage is the result from defective card stock.

Submit a Ticket

Related Articles (1)


Service ID: 16418
Fri 12/2/16 11:16 AM
Thu 6/25/20 5:36 PM