Ensure That an Application Requires WVU Credentials for Access


Use this service for the following requests:

  • CAS Authentication: Request to have an application use CAS for SSO. You will need to provide the application name and will be contacted for more details after submitting your request.
  • SAML Authentication: Request to have an application use Shibboleth for SSO.
  • Enterprise OID Service Account: Request a service account for authenticating using Enterprise OID.
  • General/Unsure: Request general authentication with WVU Login if you are unsure of what you need.

Note: Only application administrators may use this service. If you are a student, faculty or staff member in need of Duo support, please submit a ticket using the Duo Two-Factor Authentication Support service page.

Click  Authentication Request to begin your submission, indicate what kind of authentication you need, and fill out the necessary information listed for the type of request you selected.


Application administrators may request this service.


There is no charge to request or use this service.