My Reports


My Reports is a reporting tool that retrieves WVU's administrative data stored in MAP. This data includes:

  • Budgets and account totals from both state-appropriated and grant-funded accounts.
  • Purchasing and payment information
  • Payroll data

Note: You will be prompted to enter your Login username and password after clicking MyReports in Portal. 

My Reports Training

An optional eCampus course teaches how to use My Reports. Enrollment instructions are located on the page How to Enroll in the My Reports eCampus CourseAlso view:

Getting access to My Reports

You must have access to MAP to retrieve information from My Reports. The Business Information Service Request page contains an access request link for both MAP and My Reports.

My Reports FAQ:

View the My Reports FAQ for more information about My Reports 

How do I request a new report?

If you want to request a change to an existing report or a new report, go to the Report Requests service page. Provide detailed information about what you want the report to include.

My Reports for Time and Leave:

MyReports for time and leave are available directly from by clicking the MyTime Reports button.  If you try to access reports from within the Leave Request System or Time Card, you will receive a "Unable to Authenticate valid Map session for reports" message.  Learn more about accessing these reports in the MyTime Reports for Time and Leave article.



Article ID: 82470
Wed 7/3/19 11:19 AM
Tue 9/21/21 8:16 AM