Cable Services for the Residence Halls


WVU provides cable free of charge in all residence halls. Oakland Hall and University Place have Comcast Cable Services. All other halls have College Cable Services.

Oakland Hall and University Place cable information:

Oakland Hall East and West and University Place use Comcast Cable Services.

  • There is one active cable TV jack per room.
  • Click here for the channel line up.
  • If you have any questions or problems with the cable in your room, contact the following:
    • Oakland Hall: Call the main desk at 304-293-7275.
    • University Place: Call Comcast Services at 1-855-638-2855.

Cable information for ALL OTHER residence halls:

All other buildings, including regional campuses and administrative buildings, use College Cable Services.

Troubleshooting cable issues:

If you've lost channels, rescan your TV. If you have trouble rescanning your TV or need other troubleshooting help, go to WVU Housing's Cable TV Setup page.



Article ID: 6956
Thu 6/18/15 9:04 AM
Wed 9/9/20 9:48 PM