Creating a PCard Reconciliation Report


These instructions show how to reconcile your PCard transactions in MyExpenses. 



Creating a PCard Reconciliation Report (ONLY PCard Transactions)

  1. Access MyExpenses.
  2. Click the New button in the right panel and then choose New Expense Report.

  3. A blank report page opens. Complete the Report Name, Affiliation, and Report Type fields.

  4. Click Save in the upper right corner.

  5. The E-Wallet and a grid of expense types appear. When PCard expenses have been downloaded from the bank, a green dot will be left of PCard in the E-Wallet. Click PCard.

  6. Check the box to the right of the expense you will be submitting. To submit all expenses, check the box above the list of expenses.

  7. Click Add.

  8. Enter details about the expense. Provide the business purpose and other details about the expense in the Notes section.

  9. Enter the account paying for the purchase in the Accounting Codes region.

    1. If you do not know the account number, enter 00001 Default Allocation in the Allocation field. The expense report will be forwarded to your SBA.

    2. Optionally, you can split-fund the purchase by clicking Add Allocation and adding a second account number.

  10. Click Add Attachments.

  11. Click From Receipt Gallery if you have emailed your receipt to Click Upload Attachments if the PDF of your receipt is located on your computer.

  12. Click Save.

  13. Click Submit.

  14. Click Submit again.


100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 47419
Wed 1/31/18 9:29 AM
Tue 3/3/20 3:54 PM