Reimbursement for Non-Travel Expenses


These instructions show how to submit an expense report to be reimbursed for non-travel expenses in MyExpenses. Examples include emergency purchases, professional membership dues and professional journals.



  1. Access MyExpenses.

  2. Click New.

  3. Complete all white fields on the worksheet.

  4. Click Save.

  5. Click the icon for the type of expense.

    Note: Depending on the icon you select, you may need to select a sub-category.
  6. Enter the amount.

  7. Enter the account number. 

    Note: If you do not know the account number, enter 00001 Default Allocation. Optionally, click Add Allocation to add a second fund to split-fund the expense.
  8. Click Add Entries.

  9. Click Upload Attachment.

  10. Click Save.

  11. Click Submit.

  12. Add responses to any requests.

  13. Click Submit.


Article ID: 34550
Fri 7/28/17 2:19 PM
Fri 9/27/19 2:03 PM