Academic Records FAQ


If you have a question about your academic records, start with the FAQ below.

How do I change my major?

See your current academic adviser to assist you with processing an Academic Status Update form.

How can I receive an enrollment verification letter?

  1. Log into the WVU Portal with your Login credentials and click on STAR.
  2. Once in STAR, click on Student Services and Housing.
  3. Click Request NSC Enrollment or Good Student Discount Verification.

You can select current enrollment or all and then click on obtain document and print out the letter.

How do I change my name?

Refer to the WVU Directory FAQ.



Article ID: 10793
Tue 1/19/16 3:04 PM
Fri 7/10/20 7:31 AM